2 February, 2016
How To Make Fresh Chicken Spinach SaladPosted in : Dinner on by : allison
Fresh Chicken Spinach Salad
1-2 serving size
- 1 6oz seasoned chicken breast
- 1/8 cup of chopped cooked bacon
- 3 cups chopped spinach (washed)
- 3 oz of julienne red peppers (sliced strips)
- 3 slices of tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of feta
- 1/8 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup of pecans
- In a small bowl combine 1 oz of your favorite BBQ sauce, 1 oz of chipotle sauce, 1 tsp of chicken seasoning and mix thoroughly. Place trimmed chicken in a proper tupperware container lined with aluminum foil. Spread mixture over the chicken and wrap all of the ingredients tight in the aluminum foil and secure the lid. Place chicken in the Hot Logic.
- In the meantime; in a large mixing bowl place the spinach, bacon, dried cranberries, and feta and mix thoroughly.
- When the Hot Logic light turns red; While being cautious of the steam coming out of the aluminum foil, gently take out the seasoned chicken breast and place it on a cutting board. Slice the chicken into 6 to 8 strips or dice.
- Take salad mix and place it on a plate and top it with chicken, sliced tomatoes, and pecans. Voila!
By placing the chicken in aluminum foil, the juices and seasonings will infuse the meat. Making it more flavorful.
The chicken can be prepared in advance and placed in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Be sure to label and date to ensure freshness