23 February, 2016
How To Make Bacon Bagel Breakfast SandwichPosted in : Lunch on by : allison
Bacon Bagel Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp of chopped cilantro
- 2 oz of diced red pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bagel (toasted)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bacon (cooked and cut in half)
- 1 oz of Sriracha mayo
- Using a circular tight lid tupperware container the size of a bagel, combine the egg, heavy whipping cream, chopped cilantro, red pepper, salt, and pepper. Place into the Hot Logic.
- While the egg mixture is cooking, cook your bacon and toast your bagel using other kitchen appliances.
- When the Hot Logic light turns red. Pull out the container and open the lid away from you. Be careful it will be hot. Open the container and place the cheese on the eggs, allowing the cheese to melt.
- Build the sandwich by placing the egg on the bottom of the bagel, top it with the cooked bacon and finishing it off with the Sriracha mayo spread. Now enjoy!